Thursday 27 January 2011

Time Management - Doodle

Doodle

I have never heard of Doodle before until our away day meeting and Emma's talk about 23 Things and Doodling.
I have now created a Doodle account and schedule an event with 3 of 23 Things participants.
I think Doodle is a good tool that enable you to arrange meeting with a number of people, which give you the options of time and date and availability of the participants and thus take the hassle out of rescheduling meetings.
For the present I will not be using Doodle - but in the future I will revisited this again.


Firefox

As for Firefox, I have been using it as my default browsers for some times, which I much prefer, but have not plays with all of the functions and add-ons, but I will endeavour to make use of the functions in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment