Tuesday 22 February 2011

Diigo - Managing Information

Diigo

Firstly, I created an Diigo account, but did not receive an activation email. I then had to email the help desk and the person on the other end activated this for me.
Secondly, the instructions lack vital information of how to install the Diigo toolbar.
Thirdly, I could not follow the instructions as they were done for advance users instead of novices.
As I am a novice at this the instructions should be in a form of a step-by-step guide to Diigo and fully illustrated. This was a very frustrating week!
With the help of my colleague and perservance on the Diigo website I was able to install the tool bar and follow the instruction on the Diigo website.

If this is to run again in the future for other colleague, the instructions need to clear and written in a language that a novice can understand not just for the experienced users.
I recommend that the guide for all 23 Thing should be written in a clear and concise manner and in step-by-step instructions that everyone can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment